Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve fashions, the very last of 2010

These are three latest creations. Just recently I became oppsesed with kimono style sleeves and slitghtly off shoulder dresses. They are so easy to wear, especially when worn with simple pair of thights, if the patern of the dress is complex, and knock out pair of boots.

The tent style mini-dresses, were quite popular in the beginning of the 90's. My friends and I wore them with valour tights. I took the inspiration to Japan, and created these.





This was also a kimono sleeve dress, but I cuffed it, just to avoid being a one trick pony. I hope it worked.





I already made a dress just like this one, as you can see below, and it was such a smashing hit on eBay that I created another one, with a slightly different belt, which luckly for me was a hit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment