Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm back, and so is my fashion!

Hopefully you will see it as fashion.
I've been working on a few things this summer that I would like to share with the world.


Fish-tale, yellow fitted, pleated, dress.























I did a few swimming suits and here are two: the first one is a little wa wa wa woom, with all the gold and glitter and that tiger, not leopard print. It's really easy to wear: hang it around your neck, pull it between your legs and tied it from the back to the front.



















































This swimming suit, completely opposite from the last one. The inspiration was a 40's apron girls, with some ruffles from the 'Little house on the Prairies'.









































Tent dress, made from original vintage psychedelic paisley print!

No comments:

Post a Comment